- The PSVR 2 will have two OLED displays with a resolution of 2000 x 2040 per eye, which is a significant improvement over the original PSVR's 1080 x 960 per eye resolution. The displays will also have a refresh rate of 120Hz, which will make VR experiences smoother and more immersive.
- Tracking: The PSVR 2 will use four cameras to track the headset's position and orientation, as well as the position of the controllers. This will allow for more accurate and immersive VR experiences.
- Controllers: The PSVR 2 controllers will have haptic feedback and adaptive triggers, which will make VR games more immersive and realistic. The controllers will also have finger tracking, which will allow for more natural interactions with virtual objects.
- Audio: The PSVR 2 will have built-in headphones that will provide 3D audio, which will make VR sound more immersive.
- Compatibility: The PSVR 2 will be compatible with the PlayStation 5, and it will also be compatible with some of the games that were released for the original PSVR.
- Price: The PSVR 2 has not yet been announced, but it is expected to be released in 2023.
The PSVR 2 is a significant upgrade over the original PSVR, and it is poised to be a major player in the VR market. The high-resolution displays, accurate tracking, and haptic feedback will make VR experiences more immersive and realistic. The PSVR 2 is also expected to be compatible with a wide range of games, which will make it a more attractive option for gamers.Here are some of the features that are still under development for the PSVR 2:
- Eye tracking: Eye tracking will allow the PSVR 2 to track the user's eye movements, which could be used for a variety of purposes, such as adjusting the focus of the VR image or controlling the gaze of the virtual character.
- Foveated rendering: Foveated rendering is a technique that renders only the part of the VR image that the user is looking at at full resolution, which could help to improve performance.
- Wireless connectivity: The PSVR 2 is expected to have wireless connectivity, which would make it more convenient to use.
The PSVR 2 is a promising new VR headset that has the potential to revolutionize the way we play games and experience entertainment. It is still in development, but it is shaping up to be a major player in the VR market.
buy it on:
If you enjoyed my content, I would appreciate it if you could subscribe to my YouTube channel and follow me on social media. Thank you for your support, and I look forward to exploring the concept of technological singularity with you.Here are the links to my social media pages:
- Experience the future of sex with virtual reality and artificial intelligence
- Smart Contact Lenses: The Next Frontier in Augmented Reality
- Rec Room x Mattel: Dress Up as Barbie and Ken
- Meta Quest Pro vs Apple Vision Pro
- 2023'S BEST VIDEO GAME ACCESSORIES