According to a new Capgemini study, virtual reality (VR) and augmented reality (AR) will become mainstream for business in the next five years. Capgemini Research Institute surveyed 700 executives in the automotive, manufacturing, and utilities sectors for its "Augmented and Virtual Reality in Operations: A Guide for Investment" report, which was released on Friday. Within five years, 84 percent of survey respondents believe VR and AR will become a core part of their businesses, with 82 percent of those who are already using the technology saying it has met or exceeded their expectations.
Introduce your friends to the easiest way to get things done
How to make Up To US$100 in less than a minute on fiverr?
You may also be interested in
- Oculus Quest 2 accessories
- Best VR\AR suits for purchase
- Squid Games are now playing in virtual reality
- How Project Yemen used VR to provide vital surgical training
- Vive Flow is a Consumer VR Standalone with a Strong Focus on Hand-tracking, according to a new report.
- For 2021, the Best Virtual reality Headsets
- 10 Accessories to Improve Your Flight Simulator in VR
- Books you must read about virtual reality
- Fresenius launches VR-based training for home dialysis patients
- Apple supplier launches non-invasive glucose monitor & health sensor tech
- VR aid the improvement of balance in the elderly.
- Microsoft is working on HoloLens 3, the consumer version
- How to use virtual reality glasses for dental care?
- VR technologies for restoration, movement capabilities, and function
- Virtual Reality Applications in Medicine
- Benefits of Virtual Reality for Stroke Recovery?
- Accenture acquires 60,000 Oculus Quest 2 headsets for training
- Treatment of sleep disorders by virtual reality
- Caring for Autistic Children by Virtual Reality
- VR therapy helps to deal with pain
Subscribe now to our YouTube channel
Subscribe now to our Facebook Page
Subscribe now to our twitter page
Love the realm of virtual reality and augmented reality? Are you over 18? Want to make money right now from your PC or smartphone from virtual and augmented reality? Sign up and you will receive an offer from us you can not refuse.