Meta Quest 3: Everything you need to know
The Meta Quest 3 is the latest generation of Meta's VR headset. It was released on September 27, 2023, and is available for purchase at a starting price of $500.The Quest 3 features a number of improvements over the previous model, including:
- A higher-resolution display (2160x2160 pixels per eye)
- A faster processor (Snapdragon XR2 Gen 2)
- A more comfortable design
- Support for mixed reality
- Compatibility with the new Meta Quest Pro controllers
The Quest 3 is a great option for anyone who is interested in VR, regardless of whether they are a beginner or an experienced user. It offers a wide range of features and experiences at a relatively affordable price.
Here are some of the things you can do with the Meta Quest 3:
- Play VR games: There are hundreds of VR games available for the Quest 3, including popular titles like Beat Saber, Superhot VR, and Resident Evil 4 VR.
- Watch VR movies and TV shows: There are a number of streaming services that offer VR content, including Netflix, Hulu, and Amazon Prime Video.
- Explore VR worlds: There are also a number of VR experiences available that allow you to explore different worlds, such as the VR version of Google Earth and the VR version of the National Geographic Museum.
- Work and learn in VR: The Quest 3 can also be used for work and learning. There are a number of VR apps available that allow you to collaborate with others, give presentations, and take online courses.
Additional information from the Meta Quest 3 website:
- The Quest 3 is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon XR2 Gen 2 platform, which delivers more than twice the graphical performance of the previous generation.
- The Quest 3 has a 50% larger field of view than the Quest 2, which means you'll be able to see more of the virtual world around you.
- The Quest 3 has a new pancake lens design that is thinner and lighter than the lenses in the Quest 2, making the headset more comfortable to wear for long periods of time.
- The Quest 3 comes with 128GB of storage space, which can be expanded to 256GB with an optional microSD card.
- The Quest 3 has a battery life of up to 3 hours on a single charge.
Overall, the Meta Quest 3 is a significant upgrade over the Quest 2. It offers a sharper image, a wider field of view, a more comfortable design, and more powerful performance.
The article was written by Amit Caesar.
Here are some exciting new articles you don't want to miss!
- UNLEASHING NATURE'S POWER: HARNESSING THE BODY'S NATURAL IONS FOR WIRELESS DATA TRANSMISSION
- META QUEST 2 ACCESSORIES
- EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT QUEST 3 VR, RAY-BAN SMART GLASSES AND META AI
- 14 VR Games That Are Still Worth Playing
Here are the links to my social media pages:
Twitter (x): [link]